Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 ounces tequila, preferably aged blue Agave
- 4 ice cubes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon triple sec
- 1 lime zest, twist
- 1 strip serrano chili (1/4-inch x 3/4-inch)
- 1 wooden skewer
- In a pitcher or a cocktail shaker, combine the tequila and the ice cubes and stir or shake 20 times.
- Place the Triple Sec in a chilled cocktail glass, swirl it around to coat the inside of the glass, and discard it.
- Strain the tequila into the glass.
- Thread the twist of lime and the strip of chile onto the cocktail skewer, perch it on the rim of the glass, and serve at once.
- This recipe yields 1 martini.
I made this for my DH and he relly enjoiyed it! A fun twist on a martini - sort of like a margarita flavor. Fun either way! **Went to market tag 2007**