Recipe by Barb G.
Tequila makes a very good marinade for steaks. This marinade would be good on any steak. The recipe comes from George Stella's Low Carb and Loving It. Marinating time not included in time.
Top Review by chia
this makes alot of marinade. i cut the recipe in half as i was using a 2 1/2 lb london broil, and let it marinate overnight.this had flavor with just a hint of the jalapeno and tequila and was enjoyed by all
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 1⁄2 lbs london broil beef
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine all ingredients EXCEPT meat (London Broil), process until smooth (I use my hand blender this works great also less clean-up).
- Place meat in dish (non-metal) or plastic bag, pour marinade over meat and turning to coat; Refrigarate for at least 4 to 6 hours before cooking.
- Preheat grill to high; Grill meat until done to your preference, (cooking time will vary with the thickness of meat) Enjoy.