I have made this several time and it reminds me of a key lime pie. Very easy to do and perfect as a dessert for Mexican meals.
- For crust: Blend all ingredients in food processor until small clumps form. Press mixture into bottom and sides of 9 inch tart pan.
- For filling:.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Stir condensed milk and next three ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Set condensed milk mixture aside.
- Beat egg whites with sugar in large bowl until soft peaks form. Gently fold 1 1/2 cup condensed milk mixture into whites until combined. Fold remaining milk mixture into whites until just incorporated.
- Pour mixture into crust.
- Bake until filling puffs about 40 minutes.
- Cool tart completely. Chill until cold. Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices.