Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a make up of my own.
Make and share this Tequila Lime Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Take the Lime and cut it in half.
- Take one half and squeeze the lime in a bowl.
- Mix in 1/8 cup or more Tequila.
- Chop up some fresh dill and add it to the mixture.
- Take your salmon steak and baste it with the mixture.
- Then take the Mixture and pour it in a piece of foil with the edges folded up.
- Take your salmon steak and put it over the mixture.
- Then take the other half of the lime and slice it into small slices and lay them on top of the Salmon.
- Take some spriggs of dill and lay them on top of the lime.
- Wrap the salmon up in the foil.
- Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.