Recipe by Steve P.
Tequila and lime come together to give this fish a fresh distintive flavor.
Top Review by GinnyP
This was good! I followed suggestions from a book about timing and broiling fish. I put my cast iron pan in the oven under the preheated broiler. After it heated, I drizzled a little oil over the pan, then placed the fish (skin side down) in the pan. I placed the pan back under the broiler for about 4 to 5 minutes. I used a brush to baste the fish with the liquid that formed in the bottom of the pan (I basted twice). The fish turned out perfectly. Great flavor with this recipe!
- 4 halibut fillets (6-8 Oz Each)
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash tequila