Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Great for dinner or appetizer. For the complete recipe go to Caesar Salad With Tequila & Lime-Grilled Shrimp With Chipotl from Galley Wench. I posted this so that I could put it in one of my cookbooks.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 18 jumbo shrimp, raw, deveined and shells removed
- Combine ingredients and marinade shrimp for several hours. Grill 2-3 minutes per side. Serve hot or cold.
I marinated this for about 4 hours and used precooked shrimp. So it didn't absorb much of the flavors. It came out kind of bland. : (