Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Marinade Exceptional! A great and quick dinner for everyone. I've done this one for as many as 28 guests without breaking a sweat. You'll love it
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a zip lock baggie big enough for all the chicken you are going to grill. Let marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Cook the chicken (I like breasts best) about 4 minutes on each side (breasts) or until done (other cuts), on charcoal or gas grill.
- OR bake @ 350 in oven, with marinade, covered with foil for 50 mins, then uncover and bake another 15 minutes.