Recipe by Rita Kammermeier-Jones
Taken from Savoring the Southwest Again Roswell Symphony Guild Roswell, New Mexico Oct. 1998 You just cannot go wrong here The very Best Triple Sec is from Hiram Walker Salsa 505 from N.M. Green at room temp
Top Review by Darla Emerson
I cooked this recipe for ***JULY*** COOKING PHOTO FUN EVENT FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS. National Tequila Day is July 24th and my B-Day! I didn't change a thing, and we loved it!!! I even got the Hiram Walker Triple Sec. I have also posted a photo.
- 158.51 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 118.29 ml lime juice
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 59.14 ml tequila
- 29.58 ml triple sec (prefer Hiram walker)
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- green chili salsa (preferred 505 Salsa) or salsa (preferred 505 Salsa)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients mincing the cilantro leaves :Halve the chicken breasts.
- pour into a shallow pan/dish cover chicken breasts and chill chicken for 4 hours,turning several times.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator 30 minutes before grilling.Grill chicken 4/6 minutes per side and baste the breasts with marinade very frequently. Serve with desired salsa.