Tequila-Lime Flank Steak With Peppers and Onions
- Stir together the first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl to make the marinade. Combine the steak and 3/4 cup of the marinade in a large zip-top bag. Place the peppers and onion in another large zip-top bag, and pour in the remaining marinade.
- Seal the bags and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Coat a grill rack or grill pan with vegetable cooking spray. Remove the steak and vegetables from the bags and discard the marinade.
- Grill the steak 8 minutes per side and the vegetables 8 to 10 minutes, turning them every 2 to 3 minutes. Remove the steak and vegetables from the grill.
- Keep the vegetables warm and let the steak sit for 10 minutes before slicing. Wrap the tortillas in foil and place on the grill or a grill pan to warm for a few minutes.
- Cut the steak on an angle, against the grain, into thin slices. Fill the tortillas with peppers, onion, and steak. Top with salsa, diced avocado, or sour cream (if desired).