1/1 Photo of Tequila Lime Chicken
8 hrs 15 mins
Kirstin in the Couv's Note:
Source: Ina Garten http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/tequila-lime-chicken-recipe/index.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (5 to 6 limes)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice (2 oranges)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh jalapeno pepper (1 pepper seeded)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, skin on
- 1Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, chili powder, jalapeno pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- 2Add the chicken breasts.
- 3Refrigerate overnight.
- 4Heat a grill with coals and brush the rack with oil to prevent the chicken from sticking.
- 5Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, sprinkle well with salt and pepper, and grill them skin-side down for about 5 minutes, until nicely browned.
- 6Turn the chicken and cook for another 10 minutes, until just cooked through.
- 7Remove from the grill to a plate.
- 8Cover tightly and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- 9Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tequila Lime Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 695.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: