Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I ordered this at a local restaurant and I loved it, so I immediately went home and tried to duplicate it. It's AMAZING!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 -3 cups tequila lime marinade
- 1 large tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese (any you like, I usually use Colby Jack)
- plain tortilla chips
- Marinate chicken breasts in marinade for at least an hour, longer if you would like more flavor.
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until done.
- Top with tomato and cheese and serve on top of tortilla chips.