Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
We had a Mexican themed party at work and they gave us mini bottles of tequila and limes. So I came up with this! You could easily make double or triple this recipe. Serve with Spanish/Mexican rice and a black bean salad.
- 1⁄3 cup tequila (2 mini bottles worth)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small glass baking dish.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer in the dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is done.