1/2 Photos of Tequila Honey Glazed Chicken With Jalapeno
This is a versatile recipe. Use boneless skinless chicken breasts and chop up for a salad or cut up a fryer chicken and grill with the skin on for a chicken dinner. Prep time does not include marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix coriander, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over chicken. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to medium low and cook till slightly thick about 10 minutes. Set aside some sauce if you'd like some to serve with cooked chicken. Cool sauce.
- 3Heat grill and cook chicken until done turning frequently and basting with sauce. Cook time will vary on cut of chicken used.
- 4Serve as desired and with sauce if you'd like.
- 5I like to serve this sliced into strips atop salad greens. The Southwest Ranch Salad Dressing by Parsley on this site goes well with this chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tequila Honey Glazed Chicken With Jalapeno
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.1
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 357.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: