Recipe by Dine & Dish
One of our favorite ways to make chicken on the grill! Delicious! Prep time equals marinating time.
Top Review by Fran6
Great marinade! Served this with the rice from recipe #128564. Then the next night used the chicken on recipe #226522. Thanks! (PS: I forgot to star this initially - don't know if it will post twice or not.)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Arrange in a shallow nonreactive dish.
- Pour mixture of broth, olive oil, tequila, green onions, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, cilantro, salt, cumin and coriander over chicken, turning to coat.
- Marinate, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-hot coals for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Arrange on serving platter and garnish with lime wedges.