1/2 Photos of Tequila Grilled Chicken
3 hrs 15 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
One of our favorite ways to make chicken on the grill! Delicious! Prep time equals marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 2Arrange in a shallow nonreactive dish.
- 3Pour mixture of broth, olive oil, tequila, green onions, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, cilantro, salt, cumin and coriander over chicken, turning to coat.
- 4Marinate, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Drain and discard marinade.
- 6Grill chicken over medium-hot coals for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- 7Arrange on serving platter and garnish with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tequila Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 606.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: