Prep 3 hrs
Cook 15 mins
One of our favorite ways to make chicken on the grill! Delicious! Prep time equals marinating time.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Arrange in a shallow nonreactive dish.
- Pour mixture of broth, olive oil, tequila, green onions, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, cilantro, salt, cumin and coriander over chicken, turning to coat.
- Marinate, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium-hot coals for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Arrange on serving platter and garnish with lime wedges.
Great marinade! Served this with the rice from recipe #128564. Then the next night used the chicken on recipe #226522. Thanks! (PS: I forgot to star this initially - don't know if it will post twice or not.)
Fantastic recipe one of my favorites!
Very good marinade that was easy to assemble! It's always excellent to find a new way to do chicken!