1/2 Photos of Tequila Grilled Chicken
3 hrs 15 mins
Dine & Dish's Note:
One of our favorite ways to make chicken on the grill! Delicious! Prep time equals marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- 2Arrange in a shallow nonreactive dish.
- 3Pour mixture of broth, olive oil, tequila, green onions, garlic, lime juice, chili powder, cilantro, salt, cumin and coriander over chicken, turning to coat.
- 4Marinate, covered with plastic wrap, in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Drain and discard marinade.
- 6Grill chicken over medium-hot coals for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- 7Arrange on serving platter and garnish with lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tequila Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.0
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 606.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: