Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a book I own called "Magic Salsa" by David Woods. It's as wonderful with chips and margaritas as it is as a sauce for any white meat or over salad.
- 2 pears, diced
- 1 cup strawberry, diced
- 1 guava, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup jicama, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon green onion top, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Mix well.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.