Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for dessert after a mexican dinner. Very light and refreshing.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lime zest (grated rind)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons ground almonds
- Combine all ingredients and blend well.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- (In a pinch several hours will do, but better if left overnight).
- Serve with fresh fruit.
Simple to make - something "different" to take to a potluck - and absolutely scrumptious! I toasted my almonds and left them in tiny pieces .. we love the "crunch" ... thanks for your post!! This recipe will definitely be a part of our "tried and true" recipes!
Made this and it was wonderful. What a great idea!!!!