Prep 6 hrs
Cook 0 mins
You can reduce the amount of tequila if desired or the recipe can reduce by half, adjust all amounts to taste, add in a small amount of fresh garlic if desired. You won't be able to keep your spoon out of this, it is very addicting!
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 44.37 ml ketchup
- 236.59 ml chili sauce
- 44.37 ml chili sauce
- 78.07 ml prepared horseradish, plus
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce (Use vegetarian Worcestershire to make this recipe vegetarian.)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml louisiana hot sauce (or to taste)
- 78.07 ml tequila
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill for a minumum of 6 hours or overnight before serving.
This is the best cocktail sauce I've ever had! I'm impressed! I had everying in my pantry, and just through it together. Thanks so much Kit.