Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You can reduce the amount of tequila if desired or the recipe can reduce by half, adjust all amounts to taste, add in a small amount of fresh garlic if desired. You won't be able to keep your spoon out of this, it is very addicting!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄3 cup prepared horseradish, plus
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (Use vegetarian Worcestershire to make this recipe vegetarian.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons louisiana hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup tequila
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill for a minumum of 6 hours or overnight before serving.
This is the best cocktail sauce I've ever had! I'm impressed! I had everying in my pantry, and just through it together. Thanks so much Kit.