Recipe by Miss Annie
This is so good for grilling your steaks or pork, or chicken.
Top Review by Susie D
I used this to marinate thinly sliced chicken for fajitas and was pleased with the results. I subbed 2 canned chipoltes for the jalapeno and liked the smoky heat they added. I will use this recipe again.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1 cup citrus juice (I usually use two limes plus orange juice)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or thyme, tarragon, or rosemary)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced,to taste
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 lime, zest of
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, pour in the olive oil, tequila, and citrus juice.
- Ream the limes to get all the juice and add enough orange juice to get a full cup.
- For herbs, remove the leaves and put them whole in the marinade.
- Add jalapeno.
- Add the zest of one lime and an orange.
- Add salt and pepper.