Recipe by Dib's
Be careful about how hot your chili powder is! I like this with a full course Mexican Feast.
Top Review by EdsGirlAngie
The most fun you can have with vegetables - I think. Since the garden is overflowing with radishes, that's all I used for dipping, but oh what fun! I was unsure of just how much chili powder to use, but since mine wasn't hot I loaded up, almost 1/2 & 1/2. I think next time (the carrots will be up soon and we've replanted the radishes ;o]), I'm going to try garlic salt. And use the jicama - I love that stuff! Thanks for such a fun recipe, Di!!
- 24 radishes
- 1 lb jicama
- 8 carrots
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 4 teaspoons tequila
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash radishes-leave on the greens and arrange on a plate.
- Peel jicama and cut into 1/2 x 1/2 inch sticks-arrange.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Mix together the tequila and line juice.
- In another bowl mix the chili powder and salt.
- To serve dip the veg into the tequila lime, then the chili salt and eat.