Recipe by cuteandbublee
another one of those alcoholic hits. haha great served with a pasta side dish!! i like to put slits into the chicken breast before marinating. one of my favortie dishes to make
Top Review by sbera007
I am giving this four stars because I think I screwed it up by trying to put my own spin on it. I used chicken tenders and baked them instead of cooking them on the stove. I also marinated for a lot longer than it called for. Mine turned out super salty and very limey. I want to try this again though without taking liberties. Reviewed for PAC 2009.
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (i have made it with up to 1/2 cup as well)
- 1 fluid ounce tequila (i have used up to 2 )
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt (i use kosher)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- place all ingredients into a ziplock bag give it a few shakes and place in the fridge 15-30 minutes.
- open ziplock bag just a little to allow steam to exit and microwave 1-2 minutes
- place chicken breast on a skillet and DO NOT use any butters or oils as it cooks instead as it browns add 2 tbsp of marinade each time.
- at the end add any remaining marinade and scrape any brown bits from the pan spoon mixture onto chicken breasts.