An interesting twist on the good old brownie! These are tasty buggers!!
Make and share this Tequila Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Heat butter and one cup of chips in a 3 quart sauce pan over low heat , stirring constantly, until melted.
- Stir in sugar, flour, tequila, baking powder, salt and eggs, until combined.
- Spread mixture in the pan and sprinkle with remaining chips and nuts.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees or until the center is set.
- Cool completely before cutting into desired sized squares.
- Store in an airtight container.