Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From this wonderful cook, W. Park Kerr, who specializes in El Paso cooking. This can be used on chicken, beef and lamb.
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1⁄3 cup thick tomato-based hot salsa
- 3 tablespoons gold tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Pour over the meat you are going to marinate.
- Fish should marinate no more than a half hour, but poultry and red meat can marinate for up to 4 hours (or overnight) in the refrigerator.