Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is the signature cocktail from a Bar named Tequila Breeze.
- 1 ounce tequila rose liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce blue curacao
- 1⁄4 ounce rum (151 proof)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pineapple juice
- ice cube
- Blend and serve in a hurricane glass.
Sorry Cookiedog, but this one was good for the first sips, but in the middle, I was tired of drinking it. Maybe a bit too sweet. And I think half of it would be great for me. And I'm glad I added 1/4 ounce of rum. Thanks :) Made for Beverage tag.