This very easy side-dish recipe is inspired by the vegetables they give you at Teppanyaki restaurants. Teppanyaki is a style of Japanese BBQ where the cooking is done on a very hot grill at the table. Quite delicious! This recipe is extremely good when done on a hotplate on an outdoor bbq. For best results indoors, use a griddle or heavy iron skillet over a very hot heat. Perfect when served with rice and teriyaki meats. This recipe serves 2 large helpings, or 4 side helpings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel carrots.
- 2Remove outer layer of spring onion and ends.
- 3Deseed and destem capsicum.
- 4Remove ends of zucchini.
- 5Julienne all the vegetables.
- 6Wipe some vegetable oil over the griddle/bbq hotplate.
- 7Heat the griddle or the bbq hotplate to high.
- 8Stirfry vegetables for one minute.
- 9Add sauces.
- 10Stirfry for another two minutes.
- 11Taste and add more sauces as required.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Teppanyaki BBQ Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (696 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.6
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 672.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar