Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a Dijon mustard booklet in Spain. I haven't try it yet. It looks great on the picture. I would probably add some garlic to it, but I'm posting the recipe with out any changes. I think it would be a good first dish before a steak dinner.
- 16 ounces fresh spinach
- 8 ounces large shrimp
- 2 tangerines
- 12 mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the shrimp in salty water for 2 minutes. Once cold peel them.
- Peel the tangerines and separate them in segments removing the white skin so they will not be bitter.
- Prepares the creamy vinaigrette by mixing the olive oil with the mustard and reserve.
- Sauté shrimp for 3 minutes.
- Add the tangerines and spinach and sauté for an additional 5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Draw some lines on the serving plates with the creamy vinaigrette and place the sauté in the middle decorating with mint leaves.