Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) canthawed cranberry juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) canthawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 4 cups club soda, chilled
- Combine first 4 ingredients; stir until blended. Add soda just before serving. Serve over ice.
Delicious fruit "punch" is refreshing and satisfying as an afternoon pick me up or to be served anytime. Great tasting an a non-alcoholic treat. Made for Fall 2009 Photo tag.
What can we say. Very inexpensive, very flavorful, and a winner here. Nothing changed here. Keeping this one. Made for Holiday Tag.