Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came to me from a bartender friend. It is NOT for the light-weight among us! Sip with caution...I love this drink.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Mix everything together.
- Put in a container with a tight lid and freeze.
- To serve, process in a blender.
- Serve with a sprig of mint on the side.