Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This makes a very large portion. You will definitely feel satisfied. Counts for 1 vegetable under the HCG protocol, so serve with your protein. This recipe is from The HCG Diet Cookbook Gourmet Success.
- 1⁄2 head red cabbage
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 4 drops stevia
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Slice cabbage thinly. Set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add cabbage to the bowl and mix well.
- Chill for 1-2 hours or overnight to blend flavors.