Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the best pumpkin pie I've ever had.The molasses makes it soo good.
- 2 cups cooked mashed pumpkin (can use canned without spices)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 2⁄3 cups evaporated milk
- Mix pumpkin,beaten eggs,sugar and molasses well.
- Add salt and spices and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in evaporated milk and stir to mix.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until center is firm.
We really liked this pie. The molasses gave it a richer flavor than others I've made. Thanks!
This pie was pretty good. It has a different taste from traditional pumpkin pie. Fairly easy to make. The only thing was i had to bake it for about 45-50 minutes to get it to set.