Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got the base of this recipe from the back of a roll of Tennessee Pride Hot Sausage. I changed it a little bit to suit my taste buds and came up with one of the best burgers ever. My husband and kids agree.
- 1 lb tennessee pride hot sausage
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingredients together. Shape into patties. Cook on grill until done.