1/1 Photo of Tennessee Hot Chocolate
My favorite 'help me get to sleep' drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine milk and half-and-half in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated (do not boil).
- 2Add sugar and cocoa, whisking until blended.
- 3Remove from heat; whisk in vanilla and bourbon.
- 4Pour into mugs; top with marshmallows, if desired.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tennessee Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (1139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.3
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 96.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 8.3 g