- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, save juice for cake mix
- Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, save juice to pour over cooled cake
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake ingredients and bake in greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Test cake doneness with wooden toothpick.
- Cool cake before frosting.
- Combine all ingredients, dry pudding, Cool Whip and crushed pineapple.
- Before frosting cake, pour pineapple juice over cooled cake.