Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe was in a local pamphlet.
Make and share this Tennessee Cornbread Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Crumble half the cornbread into bottom of large serving bowl.
- In another bowl, combine tomatoes, green peppers, onion, pickles, and bacon.
- Spoon half of mixture over cornbread.
- Stir together mayonnaise and pickle juice.
- Spread half the dressing over vegetables.
- Repeat layers.
- Garnish as desired.
- Cover tightly and chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
This is absolutely delicious! I've made this several times now, and I've used white and yellow corn meal...it's great with either one! I have also had several request for the recipe. Thanks for posting this great comfort food!