Mrs. Hughes's Note:
This recipe was in a local pamphlet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble half the cornbread into bottom of large serving bowl.
- 2In another bowl, combine tomatoes, green peppers, onion, pickles, and bacon.
- 3Spoon half of mixture over cornbread.
- 4Stir together mayonnaise and pickle juice.
- 5Spread half the dressing over vegetables.
- 6Repeat layers.
- 7Garnish as desired.
- 8Cover tightly and chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tennessee Cornbread Salad
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.6
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.7 mg
- Sodium 865.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: