Tenderloins with Roasted Garlic Sauce
- Place unpeeled garlic cloves on baking sheet.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until garlic is soft,& then allow to cool.
- Squeeze the garlic pulp from the skins.
- Chop the pulp slightly.
- In a small sauce pan, combine the garlic pulp, 1/4 cup steak sauce, granulated garlic, wine& onion.
- Heat to a boil,& then reduce the heat, add the mushrooms& sugar,& simmer for 5 minutes.
- Grill steaks on grill or in a skillet oiled with extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat 5 minutes on each side or until done, brushing occasionally with remaining steak sauce.
- Serve the tenderloins topped with the garlic sauce.