My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a large, flat griddle or skillet over high heat; when it is hot, using a pair or tongs and a folded paper towel, wipe cooking surface with oil and place steaks on hot pan.
- 2Caramelize both sides of the tenderloin steaks, 2 minutes on each side.
- 3Decrease heat to medium and cook 4-5 minutes longer; season meat with salt and pepper.
- 4Preheat broiler to high.
- 5Place steaks on a baking sheet and top each with 3 ounces cheese.
- 6Place sheet 6 inches from broiler and heat just long enough to melt the cheese.
- 7Remove from oven and top with sage; let meat rest, up to 5 minutes, allowing juices to redistribute, then serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tenderloin Steaks With Gorgonzola
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.0
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 1186.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: