Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
A different take on an old classic.
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium yellow onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- In a large glass bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, oregano, and garlic.
- Add pork, onions, and green peppers; stir to coat.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Thread pork, peppers, and onions onto skewers.
- Lightly oil grate.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.