Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook2 hrs 30 mins
From a collection of Danish recipes found online - posted for ZWT 3, Scandinavia.
Make and share this Tenderloin of Beef in Sour Cream - Oksemørbrad I Surfl&os recipe from Food.com.
- Rub fillets with salt and pepper. Melt butter, and when hot, add the fillets. Sprinkle with lemon rind.
- Mix vegetables and parsley together and spread them in a layer over the beef.
- Roast ½ hour in a preheated 350º oven. Reduce oven to 225º and continue roasting 2 hours or more.
- Remove meat to a hot serving platter.
- Blend flour with liquid in roaster.
- Cook slowly on top of the stove until well blended. Add the sour cream, stirring until the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Season if you wish to serve over the meat.