Recipe by dojemi
I've always been hesitant to make this recipe for fear that I would destroy a perfectly good (and expensive) cut of meat. Well, I gave in and it turned out beautifully.
- 4 lbs beef tenderloin
- oil (for coating)
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- garlic pepper seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring tenderloin to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rub tenderloin with oil.
- Sprinkle with the Lawry's Seasoned Salt and Garlic Pepper and pat in to adhere.
- Set on the middle rack of your oven and cook for approximately 30 minutes or until the temperature registers 130°F (for medium rare).
- Remove from over and allow it to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.