Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3⁄4-1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- salt and pepper
- 4 ounces beef tenderloin (2 slices)
- 2 large fresh mushrooms, fluted
- 2 slices French bread, buttered and toasted
- Melt butter in heavy skillet.
- Stir in garlic and basil.
- Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper,add to skillet alnong with mushrooms.
- Pan broil over medim high heat (4 minutes each side for rare,6 minutes each side for medium).
- Serve on toast,pour on pan drippings and top with mushrooms.