Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I Received this from a Recipe Newsletter.Enjoy!
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (1-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 teaspoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped parsley
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, onion and pepper; reserve.
- Rub each side of beef steaks with garlic.
- Place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 2 to 3 inches from heat.
- Broil 5 to 6 minutes.
- Season with salt.
- Turn and broil 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season with remaining salt.
- Top each steak with an equal amount of reserved cheese mixture.
- Broil an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.
Great way to make steak - I cooked on an indoor electric grill. I seasoned with soy sauce instead of salt and mixed the garlic in with the cheese. Turned out great - I will definitely use this recipe again!