Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Beef Its What's For Dinner.
Make and share this Tenderloin, Cranberry and Pear Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (453.59 g) beef tenderloin steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2.46 ml coarse black pepper
- 141.74 g package mixed baby greens
- 1 medium red pears or 1 medium green pear, cored, cut into 16 wedges
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 59.14 ml crumbled goat cheese (optional)
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 118.29 ml prepared honey mustard
- 29.58-44.37 ml water
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml white wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml coarse black pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- Season beef steaks with 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 7 to 10 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile whisk Honey Mustard Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with pear wedges and dried cranberries.
- Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt as desired. Divide steak slices evenly over salads. Top each salad evenly with dressing, pecans and goat cheese, if desired.