Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Beef Its What's For Dinner.
- 4 (453.59 g) beef tenderloin steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2.46 ml coarse black pepper
- 141.74 g package mixed baby greens
- 1 medium red pears or 1 medium green pear, cored, cut into 16 wedges
- 59.14 ml dried cranberries
- 59.14 ml coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 59.14 ml crumbled goat cheese (optional)
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 118.29 ml prepared honey mustard
- 29.58-44.37 ml water
- 7.39 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml white wine vinegar
- 1.23 ml coarse black pepper
- 0.59 ml salt
- Season beef steaks with 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 7 to 10 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile whisk Honey Mustard Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with pear wedges and dried cranberries.
- Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt as desired. Divide steak slices evenly over salads. Top each salad evenly with dressing, pecans and goat cheese, if desired.