Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Beef Its What's For Dinner.
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 medium red pears or 1 medium green pear, cored, cut into 16 wedges
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup prepared honey mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Season beef steaks with 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 7 to 10 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile whisk Honey Mustard Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with pear wedges and dried cranberries.
- Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt as desired. Divide steak slices evenly over salads. Top each salad evenly with dressing, pecans and goat cheese, if desired.