From Beef Its What's For Dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 medium red pears or 1 medium green pear, cored, cut into 16 wedges
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (optional)
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1Season beef steaks with 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 7 to 10 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- 2Meanwhile whisk Honey Mustard Dressing ingredients in small bowl until well blended. Set aside. Divide greens evenly among 4 plates. Top evenly with pear wedges and dried cranberries.
- 3Carve steaks into thin slices; season with salt as desired. Divide steak slices evenly over salads. Top each salad evenly with dressing, pecans and goat cheese, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tenderloin, Cranberry and Pear Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.9
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.5 mg
- Sodium 400.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens
white wine vinegar