- 2 tenderized pork steaks
- 118.29 ml tomato juice or 118.29 ml v 8 vegetable juice
- 177.44 ml breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper
- 14.79 ml dried parsley flakes
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 473.18 ml salsa, your choice
- 473.18 ml fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 709.77 ml cooked pasta, your chouce
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the crumbs & parsley flakes.
- Season the steaks with salt & Pepper.
- Dip steaks in the juice then the crumbs, pat the crumbs into the steak.
- Heat the oil in a non stick skillet.
- Fry one side of the breaded steak over medium high heat until browned.
- Flip the steak turn heat to medium, add mushrooms and brown the second side apprx 5 minutes.
- Add salsa, cover pan and continue to cook 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, mix well, if you want more sauce add more salsa.
- Simmer for 5 minues give it a stir ot two so the pasta doesn't stick.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
- Looks good with a green veggie along side like steamed broccoli.