I coulkdn't find a recipe close to this one on Recipezaar but if there is one I'll ask to have this one removed - So many recipes so little time. This is a very easy quick recipe to make loaded with flavor.
- Mix the crumbs & parsley flakes.
- Season the steaks with salt & Pepper.
- Dip steaks in the juice then the crumbs, pat the crumbs into the steak.
- Heat the oil in a non stick skillet.
- Fry one side of the breaded steak over medium high heat until browned.
- Flip the steak turn heat to medium, add mushrooms and brown the second side apprx 5 minutes.
- Add salsa, cover pan and continue to cook 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta, mix well, if you want more sauce add more salsa.
- Simmer for 5 minues give it a stir ot two so the pasta doesn't stick.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
- Looks good with a green veggie along side like steamed broccoli.
I made this with regular pork chops, using portobello mushrooms and plain tomato juice instead of salsa. Tasty!
Definitely 5 stars. I would never thought of using pork steaks in spaghetti, but it worked well. will make again. Jim