1/2 Photos of Tenderized Pork Steak With Salsa & Pasta for 2
I coulkdn't find a recipe close to this one on Recipezaar but if there is one I'll ask to have this one removed - So many recipes so little time. This is a very easy quick recipe to make loaded with flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the crumbs & parsley flakes.
- 2Season the steaks with salt & Pepper.
- 3Dip steaks in the juice then the crumbs, pat the crumbs into the steak.
- 4Heat the oil in a non stick skillet.
- 5Fry one side of the breaded steak over medium high heat until browned.
- 6Flip the steak turn heat to medium, add mushrooms and brown the second side apprx 5 minutes.
- 7Add salsa, cover pan and continue to cook 5 minutes.
- 8Add cooked pasta, mix well, if you want more sauce add more salsa.
- 9Simmer for 5 minues give it a stir ot two so the pasta doesn't stick.
- 10Sprinkle with parmesan and serve.
- 11Looks good with a green veggie along side like steamed broccoli.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tenderized Pork Steak With Salsa & Pasta for 2
Serving Size: 1 (760 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 765.2
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 2186.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.1 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 41.9 g