Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is the easiest recipe ever. you will have people raving over this recipe. a definite crowd pleaser. i will never make this roast any other way. the chicken broth tenderizes the pork like you would never believe and adds so much flavor to the pork. this also makes the best dipping sauce ever. this is a perfect recipe because you can just throw it in the crock pot and sleep for 8-10 hours or you can prepare it the night before and turn the crock pot on as you are walking out the door to start your busy day.
Top Review by sexygrneyes777
for all you ppl that are not familiar with Dave's it is in the condiment isle at your local grocer, by the steak sauces and bottled marinades. Krogers or any of their affiliates carries this awesome stuff, can't wait to try this sound awesome
- 5 -8 lbs roast
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup of dales seasoning
- 3 minced garlic cloves (or garlic powder)
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork roast in crock pot and poke as many holes as you can in the pork roast with a sharp knife or fork.
- Pour Dale's seasoning and chicken broth over the roast.
- Sprinkle minced garlic or garlic powder.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake on low for 8-10 hours.