1/2 Photos of Tender Veal in Herb Sauce
Baby Kato's Note:
You will be surprised at how elegant and delicious this quick and easy dish really is. The veal makes a wonderful meal served with noodles and fresh peas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1note: fresh herbs are preferred, but you may substitute with dried.
- 2Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper.
- 3Saute chops in butter until browned on both sides.
- 4Remove from frying pan and keep warm.
- 5With wine deglaze pan.
- 6Add garlic and fresh thyme, rosemary and chives to pan.
- 7Return veal to pan, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- 8Remove and keep warm.
- 9Add cream and cranberry sauce to pan and heat on low until sauce gets hot and thickens slightly.
- 10Spoon sauce over chops and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tender Veal in Herb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.8
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 133.5 mg
- Sodium 429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 24.2 g